Monday, January 26, 2009

Versa-"magic"

We have a big weekend crop coming up this week and I have to do a product demo/make and take. This is a card that was cut to make a pocket for a gift card. The main product is the new Versamark Watermark Ink Pads. They are called Versamark Dazzle and come in 2 colors right now: Frost and Champagne. This card was made with the Frost. It is a beautiful ink pad, but a little pricey ($10.99 retail).

I loved how this idea turned out, so I think I will be making these holders for my nieces and nephews Christmas gift cards next year. I should make up a couple to have on hand for various birthdays too.


Close up pic: I dragged it across the embossed cardstock and then pressed the ink pad on top of the sentiment block.

It certainly does have a sparkle to it. I haven't tried the Champagne yet, but I think I may have to ;)

Paper-Flair; Cardstock-Colormates; Ink-Versamark Dazzle Frost; Stamp-Autumn Leaves; Rhinestone-Darice; Tulle-Michael's; Other supplies-Cuttlebug embossing folder and Ranger Distress Ink

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thats super cute!!

Melissa said...

too cool I will take one with gift card please :)