Saturday, September 19, 2009

Another one...

I was really exhausted yesterday (crazy busy work week) and only got one card posted, so here is the other one.



Inside of card:


Products used:
Cards: DCWV Textured
Stamps: Stampendous (Monkeys and greeting); Autumn Leaves Mindi's Zoo (Vine); Autumn Leaves alphabet (Inside of card)
Inks: Ranger Archival Ink
Cardstock: unknown (using up some scraps)
Also used: Bic Mark-Its; Tonic Edge Distressing Tool (all edges of the mat and card)
Still have yet to play with my new stamp stash. Hoping to get some time later today. Bought some black glitter embossing powder on Wednesday to try with the Halloween set with all of the bats. Am I crazy to be getting excited about fall? Saying goodbye to summer is always heartbreaking, but the breathtaking beauty of fall leaves me the happiest inside :) Here's to changing leaves, that will be dancing in the cool crisp winds of autumn....mmm....apple cider here I come :)

No comments: