Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A card to bridge the gap...

I have been getting so comfortable in posting my work that I didn't want to slack off and lose my nerve at all. Remember...it took me almost a year after I first joined blogger to actually post something...lol! This card was made for the February month of a We Scrap (love that place) card swap. The circle has been cut out and popped off the card base to give a shadowed effect.



Supplies (hoping I can remember this far back):
Card: Michael's
Cardstock: unknown (using up scraps)
Ribbon: Michael's
Stamp: Heidi Grace Designs
Ink: Archival Jet Black (Ranger)
Die Cuts: Quickutz Cookie Cutter Circles
other: watercolor pencils (Derwent); Zig H2O brush; Zig White Opaque Pen; Pop Dots

Hope you are having a fabulous week!!!!

No comments: