Monday, October 19, 2009

Pens game Pics

Here are a few pics from the hockey game. It was a great day for hockey....we beat Tampa Bay :)

Hanging up is our new Stanley Cup Banner....isn't it a beautiful thing? A Super Bowl and a Stanley Cup in the same year....sigh...my heart is filled with warmth :)

Jordan Stahl in a faceoff:

Never got to see this live...the Pens went on a TRIPLE Power Play!!! Had to take a photo of that ;)

Me and my hubby....I spent an hour straightening my hair and it rained...so I ended up a frizz ball...but a happy frizz ball...


Me and my Mommy....I am sooooo blessed! She is the most amazing woman I have ever met in my life. I love her so much!

We got home too late to post the rest of my ABC Card Crop letters, so I will pick up with that after my "13 Days Of Halloween" blog fest. Care to join me?

1 comment:

{Sarah} said...

Ummmm, I don't think we can be friends anymore seeing that we're big Wings fans at this house and I drained my savings account to buy 2 tickets to game 7 just to watch the Pens steal the Cup right out from underneath us at home. BOOO! LOL! =)