Thursday, December 3, 2009

Something quick...

trying to use up some more of my scraps....here is a quick card...



Products used:
Card: Michael's
Cardstock: unknown (using up scraps)
Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers
Ink: Versamagic Chalk Ink - Sage (Tsukineko)
other supplies: Dymo Labeler; Labeler Tape (We R Memory Keepers); Clear Glass Finish on the apple (Anna Griffin); Zig Pen; Paper torn apple - freehand

I sooo cannot wait for the weekend. It has been such a long week. Feeling a little down lately and I think I am just making things harder for myself :( Looking forward to a new day tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Angie Blom said...

Very cool card, that apple looks awesome. Oh I just got me one of those Dyno labler I have to get some more colours but it awesome!! Love it on your card!!