Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's all in the details...

I always like to add a supply list to my projects that I post. If you are anything like me, you can fall in love with a paper line in an instant. Sometimes I hyperventilate when I can't figure it out and it is not listed. Ok....maybe I am exaggerating a tad, but there have been times where I have started a teeny tiny panic sweat ;) Can I get an Amen on that?

SSC Monthly Basic Grey Challenge:

Supplies Used:
Card: made from cardstock
Patterned Papers: Basic Grey Lily Kate line
Die Cuts: Spellbinders Label Nestabilities (card window)
Brads: Basic Grey
Ribbon: Michael's
Stamps: Basic Grey
Inks: Archival Jet Black (Ranger); Distress Shabby Shutters (Ranger)
Other: Pop Dots

SSC Monthly Punch or Die Cutter Challenge:

Supplies Used:
Card: made from cardstock
Cardstock: Unknown (using scraps)
Patterned Paper: Unknown (using scraps)
Die cuts: All are Quickutz Revolution dies (Branches; Animated Birds; Thought Bubbles)
Stamps: CTMH
Ink: Archival Jet Black (Ranger); Distress Broken China (Ranger)
Other: Jute cord (Darice); Heidi Swapp Edge Distressor; Zig pen .005

SSC Weekly Card Challenge:

Supplies Used:
Card: DCWV Textured
Cardstock: Unknown (using scraps)
Ribbon: Michael's
Charms: Frames - Darice; Butterfly - Darice
Stamps: Rummage font (Making Memories)
Ink: Archival Jet Black (Ranger)
Other: Border Punch (Martha Stewart)

All details for each challenge, along with direct links, can be found in posts below (I had atriple whammy post yesterday...first evah...lol).

Smile....tomorrow is F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!!

6 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Wow, Pryn - each one is gorgeous and breathtaking! Such vivid colors and detail - stunning work!

Clare said...

I didn't really get a close look at these, but now that I have - WOW! So much detail that I didn't notice before! I LOVE the dimension you added on your first card! :) And thank you for being such a great gal and leaving us all those sweet comments at our blogs! ;) SO happy you joined us! :D

Maureen Merritt said...

Oh, Pryn, I love your basic grey card...there are so many beautiful details!!! TFS :)

Amy said...

Pryn, your cards are simply stunning! I am SO glad to work with you on the DT! You inspire me so much! Don't ever doubt yourself as a crafter, because you are awesome! Love the supply list idea, I might steal it and start doing that on my bloggy too! *hugggs* :)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow, Pryn! Your cards are amazing! I definitely know how you feel! I easily fall for papers and such all the time! hee hee Such a pleasure to know exactly what it is... of course to go run and buy it ;)
TFS! I hope you're enjoying your weekend!
hugs, margie

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Pryn,

Thanks for visiting my blog! I came by to visit your blog and really LOVE your cards. You have a lot of talent and I'm looking forward to crafting with you more and more!

Happy Crafting!!
Lisa