Monday, March 22, 2010

Mocha Monday...

Wow...such a rainy yucky Monday morning here in Pittsburgh. It is actually ok though....we had a gorgeous weekend filled with sunshine and warm temperatures....I can handle this rain....right? If I can stay awake....rain is so serene for me...so completely relaxing...must....stay....awake....lol!

What better way to stay awake then by having an awesome espresso based drink? What to create today? How about a Butter Rum Bombshell?

Butter Rum Bombshell:

Torani White Chocolate Sauce
Torani Butter Rum Syrup
Torani Hazelnut Syrup
Espresso...let's add an extra shot to this one since it's raining ;)
Steamed milk
Topped with foam

Hmm..caffeinated...sweet....delish!!!!
Happy Monday to you my friends!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds delish Pryn! Now only if I had all that stuff to make it lol...my tea will have to do!

Angie Blom said...

Yummy.. yummy ..yummy!!!

Love, Carrie said...

sounds delish! i am going to have to try this one....hazelnut is my favorite...and butter rum...yummy!!! thanks for sharing :)