Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SSC Weekly Card Challenge...

Normally this has already posted on the site, but I am going to bed early tonight and I don't see it on there, so I will post my card without the rest of the DT samples and then I will go ahead and edit a direct link to the challenge in later.

This week's challenge is a color combo with a twist based on this photo below.
The challenge is to use 4 colors from the photo on your card, plus add the twist of incorporating circles.
Here is my take:

For the challenge, the 4 colors I chose were Brown, Orange, Red and Green...there is also a little blue in the flowers. The circles are the flowers that I made by cutting patterned paper. The details will follow tomorrow. This is a fun challenge....hope to see you in the gallery!
Another quick note before I go...I was asked to participate in an online contest over at The Greeting Farm by my friend Lesley. I am VERY nervous and excited....this is my first online contest of any kind...we will be needing your votes to keep us in....can I count on you to help? The voting does not start until Saturday evening. Our team is called THE LOLLIPOP GUILD and it is me(Pryn), Lesley(our team leader) and Tracey. You will need to register for the galleria at TGF to be able to vote. It is free and easy...plus it is a FABULOUS company with AWESOME challenges...I think you will adore it as much as I do ;) Here is a direct link to get you in the right place to register:
All you need to do is click on REGISTER in the upper right corner underneath the banner and follow the steps. I will link you to the section for the contest on voting day....remember, this is based on voting...WE NEED YOUR HELP and SUPPORT!!! Thank you!!!

7 comments:

2amscrapper said...

great take on the challenge!

Scrap by Rô said...

I've already register and waiting to vote! :)

Maureen Merritt said...

I love your take on the challenge! Those flowers are fab :) And that frame with your sentiment is awesome! I need those details Pryn, lol!!! Count me in, I'll be voting for you sistah :)

Amy said...

LOVED what you did with this challenge Pryn! Those flowers, GAWGESS!! LOL anywho, I left you some bloggy love on my blog so get check it out!

ThePurplePlace said...

You ROCKED this challenge! I LOVE it and always enjoy your photos...they really make your cards and projects more special!

You go GIRLIE!!

Lisa

Yara said...

Beautiful card! Count on my vote!!

Unknown said...

this is fab! love teh flowers girl!!! wow!!!!i will have to check out this challenge!!!