Friday, June 4, 2010

F-R-I-D-A-Y...

Hmm...I love Fridays :) I love Fridays with double hearts!!!! Wanna know something else that I love with double hearts? Butterflies!!! Oh how they make my heart flutter...get it? Tee hee ;) Here is a Happy Friday card for all of my online friends to share and enjoy!




Supplies Used:
Card: DCWV Textured (can you tell these are my favorite? Ha ha!)
Cardstock: Unknown (using scraps); Glossy cardstock (Ranger)
Die Cuts: Nestabilities Scallop Circles (Spellbinders); Cookie Cutter Circles (Quickutz)
Ink: Versamagic Chalk Ink Dew Drop (Tsukineko)
Stamps: The Greeting Farm (butterfly and sentiment from the Spotlight kit); Autumn Leaves (flower paisley background)
Ribbon: Darice
Border Punch: Martha Stewart Loopy Border (also cut one loop for the butterfly antennae)
Pearls: Kaisercraft
Other: Alcohol Inks used for the swiped plaid background (Tim Holtz for Ranger); Foam Blending Tool with felt squares (both by Tim Holtz); Swiss Dots embossing Folder used on the ring (Cuttlebug); Zig pen

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

5 comments:

Angie Blom said...

Beautiful card.. oh I love this Kelly, and great idea for the butterfly using the loop.. I must try that!! Don't you just love this "Spotlight" kit.. wait till next week when we preview the new one!!! Have a great weekend love ya Xx

2amscrapper said...

This is so bright and cheery--love it!

Maureen Merritt said...

This is gorgeous girl!!! I love butterflies too :) Fun, cheery card that just makes me happy!!!

Amy said...

LOVE it Pryn!! It is just gorgeous! Your background is stunning as is that butterfly that I LOVE!!! Oh how I love butterflies!!

IslandV said...

PRYN this is SUPER cute! I want that border punch!