Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I wanna go home now please :)

I am at work and I have been raising my hand for over 2 hours, but no one will call on me. May I go home please? Is anyone listening? Oh..I forgot..I am the only one here...sigh...I was feeling fair this early this morning. I brought a big container of cranberry juice that I am mixing with water. I am drinking that mix in between regular glasses of water. I think I am ready to float home. I felt like the pain lessened today and that maybe it wasn't a stone. but, alas, it is back and I am growing more miserable by the second. I have so much to do today after work too. Mike's birthday is on Friday and I have to sneak to the golf course for a gift certificate and today is the only I can do that without him knowing. I also have a DT assignment due this evening as well that I have to finish. I am hoping that it all goes smoothly so that I can rest. I felt so much better this morning and I think it is because I rested and forced fluids. I am looking to my head hitting the pillow :)


Speaking of Mike...I thought I would share a card that I made for him with you. I tied it into the Copics lesson from last week....coloring fur. I adore this image from Pixie Dust Studios and couldn't wait to color it! I was a little intimidated at first, but it turned out ok. I am such an overblender, so it was hard for me to color chunky for the fur. Lisa always makes it look so easy :) I struggled quite a bit, but am still happy with it because it is such an adorable image...Jacob in his wolf form :) I just won a free PDS image for being the 300th follower over at PCP. I was so excited!!! I chose the brand new Nutcracker image....Kathy is so kind and generous! Thank you so much Kathy!


"Fur-ever My Love":
Supplies Used:
Card: Michael's
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Stamps: Wolf Jacob Digi (Pixie Dust Studios); frame (Bo Bunny)
Inks: Archival Jet Black (Ranger); Tattered Rose Distress Ink (Ranger)
Other: Tiny Alpha Stickers (Making Memories); Crest Border Punch (Fiskars); Ink Blending Tool (Ranger)
Is it Friday yet? Tee hee ;)

4 comments:

Patti J said...

If it was up to me, I'd let you go home! lol... Hope you feel better soon. Your card is so sweet - I'm sure Mike will love it! Get better soon!

Clare said...

Aw, you poor thing, you run right on home! ;)
Wish it was up to me to say that! Anyways, adorabubble card and fabulous coloring - I hope you feel better soon, my FABulous sistah!! xoxoxoxo

Theresa said...

Hey Pryn - didn't realize you were under the weather earlier this week - hope you are feeling much better this weekend! Love your cards, and love you too! Big hugs!

Maureen Merritt said...

What is going on with your Pryn? I feel like I missed something along the way, do you have kidney stones? You poor thing!! Please take care of yourself!!!!
I love the card you made for Mike, the frame & the alphabet letters for your sentiment are awesome! Love it!!