Friday, September 17, 2010

A card for my hubby...

This is a card that I made a few weeks back for one of SSC's Copic Challenges (coloring Red/Auburn hair) and one of TGF's FFF Challenges (you had to use TGF stamps, I chose Wendy, and include your favorite number, mine is 29 in the upper left corner of the book card stamp). It is for Mike...in case you couldn't guess ;)

"Our Story is Never Ending":


Supplies Used:

Card: Michael's

Patterned Paper: Unknown (using up scraps)

Stamps: Wendy from the 'Never Ever' set(The Greeting Farm); Ippity

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Distress Inks Antique Linen and Old Paper(Ranger)Other: Copics; Mini Staple (Tim Holtz); Adage Ticket(Tim Holtz); Alphabet Stickers (Making Memories); Zig Pen

I have no idea what is wrong with this spacing....GRRR!!! I need to learn more ins and outs in this blogging world ;) Happy Friday to you all!!!!

3 comments:

AGohl said...

Adorable card Pryn!

I gave you a blog award on my blog. Check it out at http://rojavirginia.blogspot.com!

Emily D. said...

Too cute!!! Love!

Theresa said...

Love this card Pryn! It is just so creative and has something a little different, which is what I am always looking for (I mean really - who wants to be like everybody else???). Big hugs!