Monday, January 10, 2011

Hello Friends :)

It has been awhile....I took some time off due to a hectic work schedule and the holidays. I also have been mostly on my iPad and I cannot blog on it :( I thought I would be able to, but no such luck. I hope that Blogger thinks about having an app. That would really make things easier :)

I hope that this post finds you all well and enjoying the start to a fantastic New Year! I am wading through some changes and, if you know me, I do not like change, but I am trying to embrace it. I have seen many friends travel on different paths and while it saddens me that they are not in my everyday life anymore, I do hope that they know that I think of them daily. I guess life moves on right? These are fabulous people so I know that fantastic things are in store for them this year. I just sure do miss them :( On to happier notes...I have a build up of cards that I have not shared, so I will have plenty to post for a bit....hooray!

"Happy Holidays To You":

Supplies Used:
Card: Made from scrap cardstock
Cardstock: Unknown (using up scraps)
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up!
Die Cuts: Snowflakes (Stampin' Up!)
Punch: Scallop Border (Stampin' Up!); Branch (Martha Stewart)
Alpha Stickers: My Little Shoebox
Rhinestones: Basic Grey
Ink: Versamagic Dew Drops Spring Pansy and Cloud White (Tsukineko)
Stamps: Close To My Heart
Seam Binding: Hug Snug
Other: Pop Dots

Close Up of the raised letters in the title:


Close Up of the Altered Die Cut Snowflakes:

The die cuts were cut from blue paper and chalk ink was sponged on for snowy texture. These die cuts were given to me by a friend and I love them so much that I think I must purchase them :)
I am looking forward to sharing many a creative journey with you in 2011! Happy New Year friends!!!
Hugs!!!