Friday, May 27, 2011

You are Just My Type...

Tonight we are celebrating our anniversary. We are going to dinner at one of our favorite places, Little Tokyo, for sushi. I even bought a new dress to wear. Thankfully, the material stretches a bit as I purchased it a few weeks ago. I love forgiving fabrics...hee hee ;) I just bought the 17 day diet book on my Mommy's Kindle, which I bought for her this past Christmas and have now inherited back. There are quite a few of my friend's on this right now and they all love it and have lost noticeable weight with it. I am going to give it a try...if anything, it will teach me how to eat healthier, right? Anyone else out in cyber world trying this? What are your thoughts?

A little card to fit my mood today...I love my hubby and am very blessed to have found my way into his life :)

"I Just Love Happy Endings":



Supplies Used:
Card: Made from scrap paper
Cardstock: Unknown (using up scraps)
Ink: Distress Old Paper (ranger); Archival Jet Black (Ranger)
Stamps: October Afternoon "Thrift Shop" set; Sentiment...Close To My Heart "Happy Endings" set
Punch: Upper Crest Border (Fiskars)
Other: Newspaper; Foam Blending Tool (Ranger); Pop Dots; Twine (Darice)

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!!! Remember...we should all not just celebrate an extra day off...this is about those who have served, and still serve, our country, many falling in the line of duty....prayers of love, appreciation and remembrance for our country's heroes <3

9 comments:

AGohl said...

What a cute card!!! Love it :)

Rona said...

Great card!!! Guy cards are so hard and this is perfect!! Let me know how the diet goes (I need to get back on that wagon! but honestly not eating is not an option for me I do much better exercising and just eating healthier because I just always have a big appetite. Exercise always makes me feel better, especially when I am down so I don't know why I don't do it more consistently!) Big Hugs and I hope you have a GREAT anniversary dinner!!!

Dana said...

yummm.. you lost me at Sushi.. lol! Have a great night out sweetie and I am sure Mike will love his card, it is amazing!!
xx
Dana

{Sarah} said...

I absolutely adore this!!! Girl, you need to uploading these to WeScrap!! We MISS YOU!!!

Angela B. said...

hope you had a wonderful anniversary!

Brenda said...

what a great card. Have a wonderful evening out and a great dinner. I love those papers and the typewriter! Fabulous!!
About diets, I have been on one for the last 20 years!~! LOL good luck and let us know how you do!!
hugs, Bren

ThePurplePlace said...

Hope your Anniversary is nice! Please let me know about the new book/diet!

I'd like to lose some weight for Summer....and it sounds interesting!

Hugs,
Lis

Maureen Merritt said...

Aw, I love reading this upbeat post, it makes me smile!!! Good luck with your diet!! My best advice...you can't eat what you don't buy :) I hope you had a delicious sushi dinner!!! Happy Anniversary!

Lynne Armstrong said...

Hello lovely Pryn...CONGRATUALTIONS on your anniversary. Hope you had a fantastic night out. LOVE your card...the sentiment is perfect :)
Hugs xx