Friday, June 10, 2011

It's that time of year...

time for graduations and graduation parties. I have a busy day today so I thought I would do a quick post of a memory board that I made last June for a family party. I make them for grad parties, showers, funerals, birthdays....I have proabably made around 50 or so. I love doing them. Customized colors and themes....they are so fun. I made the boards for my mommy's viewing and wake...boy was that hard...I have not worked up the nerve to photo them or share them yet, but....I will....sometime.




Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Love and hugs <3

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice and crip looking! Love the layout with very little embellishment so you see the photos!!

Lynne Armstrong said...

This is fabulous Pryn...memory boards are such a wonderful keepsake. I love how you've done this one.
Hugs xx

Brenda said...

Wow Pryn, this memory board is lovely. I look forward to seeing the ones you did for your mom. I just did one for my mother-in-law. Hard to do, but beautiful! hugs, Bren