Friday, March 23, 2012

FWF...Summer, Summer, Summertime...

We are having some incredible weather here in Pittsburgh...low 80's...and...it's MARCH!!! Mother Nature seems to have skipped Spring and jumped right into Summer. I am just thankful to not be scraping my windows in the morning :D

"I'm here to Listen...":
SUPPLIES USED:
Card: Made from scrap cardstock
Cardstock: Unknown (using up scraps)
Patterned Paper: Flair Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Stamp: Unity KOTM January 2012
Chipboard Frame: American Crafts
Rhinestone: Heidi Swapp
Other: Pop Dots, Corner Rounder Punch (CM)

Isn't this the cutest little bling flower? I almost forgot I hoarded...I mean had it...yes...I forgot I HAD it ;)


It is now raining and I have to run to shut the windows...until next week sweet friends!!! hugs!!!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Pryn, I love this sentiment. I know someone who this would be perfect for. Thanks so much for sharing.

Donna Hanley said...

Pryn, a lovely card with a awesome sentiment. Thinking of you always. Hugs

veronica said...

love your little hoarded flower bling! ;) its fun to use those!

Crystal said...

This sentiment is one of my favorites from Unity and you paired it up perfectly with that frame and pretty paper strip behind it! Here in Michigan we've also had some sweet summer weather this week, I had to pull out the water table and pool for the kids!

Carla S. said...

Wonderful card, Pryn! Love how you showcased the sweet sentiment! Hugs to you my DT sistah!

Glenda J said...

Fabulous CAS card! Great work.

Patricia said...

simple and beautiful...

Stef H said...

beautiful card and absolutely fabulous sentiment!

hugs :)