Friday, April 13, 2012

FWF...I almost missed it...again

Eeks! I seem to always almost miss the deadline for FWF...making it by the skin of my teeth. Isn't that a strange saying? There is no skin on your teeth....maybe it refers to the gums? Even then, what the heck does it mean? I mean, I know what the phrase means, but I wonder how it came to be worded like that? Hmm...it seems as if delirium has officially set in and I should be going to bed...now...this Friday the 13th has done me in ;) My card this week features Unity, of course, but also Penny Black. A hybrid, if you will. I hope that is legal...couldn't find an answer for that one.

Je t'aime:

SUPPLIES USED:
Card: DCWV Textured
Cardstock: Unknown (using up scraps)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Versamagic Dew Drop Red Magic (Tsukineko)
Stamps: Unity co-brand Itty Bitty Authentique "Go With Your Heart"; Penny Black "Je t'aime Paris" set

Hope you all have a great weekend :) Thank you for stopping by!

9 comments:

jennifer mitten said...

This is gorgeous! I love that frame off the side of the page!

Julie Odil said...

Aww, that's a sweet card!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Pryn! Love the CAS design and elegant image! Hugs to you, my sweet DT sistah!

Roslyn said...

Nice card! Red and black always looks so good together!

Patricia said...

Magnifique.. et en français !!!

Jen M said...

Very pretty! Love the bold colors and clean design. :)

Trina said...

Simple and sweet, Pryn!

Tameko said...

Fabulous CAS card design!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Cute card!