Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mr. Campy...a blast from the past

I am so behind in blogging.  It seems that every time I have a chance to type up a post, I end up having internet issues and I never get back to it.  I am crossing my fingers that this one works :)  This was a card I created awhile back...it must have slipped through the cracks ;)  I broke out an old school stamp set..."Mr. Campy" by Cosmo Cricket.  I absolutely love that name...gives me a fit of giggles every time.  I really am a simple girl...lol!

"Are We There Yet?":
SUPPLIES USED:
Card:  Michaels
Cardstock:  Unknown (using up scraps)
Patterned Paper:  Cosmo Cricket
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Stamps:  Cosmo Cricket "Mr. Campy" set
Twine:  Darice
Other:  Pop Dots; Corner Rounder (CM)

Are we there yet....yep...I tortured my Mommy with that question on quite a few occasions.  How about you?  Are you an 'Are We There Yet' kid or are you a napper?  A 'Huh?  We're Here Already' type kid?

9 comments:

Tonya said...

Super cute!

Rona said...

This is adorable!!! just like you :)

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Adorably cute and perfect CAS - love it :)

NanaConnie said...

This is adorable, Pryn! Love the simple design. I remember the answer to that question when I was a kid was alwasy, "If the wheels are still turning, we're not there yet." LOL I learned to love scenery!

Penny said...

Love this, Pryn! Just a super CAS design! :^)
I don't know what I was--I can't remember that far back! But our daughter drove us crazy with that question!
Hugs,
Penny

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so cute, Pryn! I love your clean and simple design!

Barb King said...

That is so cute, I love those colors on the kraft.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

I'm a napper :>) Soooo cute - you have your own camper too!

Anonymous said...

this is such a cute card!! Love these images I think I have this stamp set, now I have to HUNT it down