Sunday, December 29, 2013

Happy Holidays

It has been a VERY long time!  Sadly, work and some other things have gotten in the way....again.  The silver lining, I always say, is that I have a lot of material to share in the next few months :)  Not just cards either...I have been gettin' busy with my Cameo.  I adore this machine and I use it FAR more than I did my Cricut (which I have decided I can finally let go and sell).  I am really excited to share with you :)  Here is a card to get the party started.  I apologize for the poor photo.  I just can't seem to get a better one to pick up the foil finish.

"It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year...":
SUPPLIES USED:
Card:  Office Depot
Phrase Panel:  Me & My Big Ideas
Twine:  Queen & Co.
Punch:  Tonic 

Wishing you all a very safe and happy 2014!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous and I love the background sentiment with the beautiful foil makes the entire card to POP! Love it:)

Donna Hanley said...

Hi Pryn, Great card with a fantastic background. I wanted to wish you a very Happy New Year my friend. Hugs, Donna

Cara said...

Glad to see you back in action Pryn I think this card is awesome.
Can't wait to see more of your creations as they are delightful and heartwarming.
(Hugs) Cara

Penny said...

Pryn, this is just beautiful! Love the graphic feel and that fab shine! Another successful CAS card--what else could there be from you? ;^)
Hugs, Penny
Wishing you a safe and Happy New Year, too!

Carole S said...

Hi Pryn, I have tried to join your blog, is this the current one ??? as it will not let me join.

Pryn said...

Hi Carole! Thank you for wanting to follow my blog :) It should be working, but sometimes Blogger acts a little odd. Maybe try again a different day? I was able to join a blog today, so maybe it is working now. Hugs to you!!!