Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Look at this little guy....

Here is my little patient. So sad with the drain tube in his right ear. He has an ear hematoma from shaking his head too much. This has been going on for the last 2 weeks. Want to talk about grappling? You should see us trying to wrestle him down to get his ear drained. In his defense, it is getting much easier. That may have to do with the fact that he gets a doggy bagel when the process is over. What can I tell you? He is a true male....the way to his heart is through his stomach ;)

On our first visit, the vet gave us this red beach towel for the car ride home. Well, he loves this thing so much that I can't get it off of him to wash it! He has blankets, but he wants the hand-me-down towel. My little Linus :)

We have another vet appointment today, so, hopefully, we'll have some good news and my baby can finally get back to his usual spunky self.

No comments: