Sunday, January 18, 2009

Game Time...

Big game tonight. The AFC Championship against the Ravens. Thought I would share some of my game time necessities (not in any particular order....except the socks...they go before the slippers....obviously...lol):

Jersey: 1 James Harrison jersey (can differ depending on game; i.e., home jersey, away jersey, throwback jersey, pro bowl jersey...and yes, I have them all ).

1 jersey beer koozie: why should my beer not be stylish?

1 pair of Game Socks: Black and Gold Argyle. These things are about 15 years old and still going strong! Don't worry...I wash them..except during the playoffs...ROFL! No....I am not kidding. Sometimes they make it to watch the game before I do ;)

1 pair of Game slippers: Again...black and gold with grippers on the bottom (helps one from breaking their neck when running to pee during a TV timeout).

and....this pic speaks for itself....the one and only ORIGINAL TERRIBLE TOWEL!!!!

I forgot to take a picture of my ipod. This is a must have for it has a kick ass GAME TIME playlist that I listen to before every game.
Are you ready? GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mardi said...

Soooo are you a Steeler fan? I just wanted to stop by and thank you for all your comments on my layouts over at wescrap, you are such a sweetie!