Monday, November 16, 2009

Mocha Monday...

It's Mocha Monday and that means another drink recipe :)

Frozen Pumpkin Cheesecake Chai:

Oregon Chai concentrate, milk, Pumpkin Spice and Cheesecake syrups; Blended with Vanilla Creme Base and Ice; Topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of Cinnamon.

Sounds a little off the wall, but whoooo! Tastes just like pumpkin pie....yummy! Sometimes I am known as the "Mad Chemist" because I am always mixing things trying to create a new and exciting drink to keep the customers coming back for more.

I will have to edit a pic into this post because I forgot my camera. I wanted to store some pics up for this very reason, but I haven't gotten that far. Next week I'll have a hot drink recipe to share. The weather here is still unseasonably warm so we are rockin' the cold drinks at the shop.

Hope you have had your caffeine on this Monday morning :) I know I certainly need mine....

1 comment:

Angie Blom said...

yummy!!!! I love pumpkin cheescake and i love chai.. what a great combination.. i will have to try this.