Monday, February 1, 2010

Mocha Monday

It's Monday again...time for another yummy drink recipe! For the next 2 weeks I will be focusing on Valentine's Day themed things....drinks, projects, cards, inspirational photos, layouts....etc. I guess it is a love parade :) A love for all things....not just Valentines...a love for family and home....a love for friends and pets....a love for hobbies and passions....a love for humanity and mankind....what are your loves this year....what are your blessings?

Right at this moment I am so loving the fact that my blog follower tally has reached double digits :) Thank you for following along. I have found that I am truly enjoying blogging and working on projects now that I have some people to share things with! I am a bit on the shy side...I actually had the blog set up for almost a year before I made an entry...lol! However, I am coming out of my shell quickly....thanks to each of you. Please try to remember that you can really make someones day by simply following their blog or just leaving a comment. With that being said, I challenge you to join 3 new blogs this week and leave comments. That is all....just 3...are you up for the challenge????


On to our drink recipe of the week....a frozen Strawberry Cheesecake Chai...sounds a bit odd, but I am always looking for that unusual combination. This one tastes better than Strawberry Quick...and comes without the stomach ache ;)

Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake Chai:



Oregon Chai Tea Concentrate
Torani Cheesecake Syrup
Torani Strawberry Syrup
Blended with Vanilla Creme Smoothie Base and Ice
Topped with Whipped Cream and Rainbow Sprinkles

Here is a better picture of the pinkness....I love pink!!!!

Happy Monday to you all!!!

No comments: