Monday, February 8, 2010

Mocha Monday...

I apologize for not keeping up with my blogging. I wanted to have a love themed post a day until Valentine's Day, but with the storm (See below) and the power/Internet fading in and out I fell off track :( Forgive me?

Today's drink is for all those Hot Chocolate fans out there! Sorry about the pic...we were so busy that by the time I got to take the pic, the whipped cream had flattened and the heart smeared. It still tasted yummy though :)

Marshmallow Lovers Hot Chocolate:

Steamed Milk
Torani Chocolate Sauce
Torani Toasted Marshmallow Syrup
Torani Vanilla Syrup
Topped with Whipped Cream and a Chocolate drizzled heart :)


Hope you are all staying warm! Especially my fellow East Coasters! Where I am we just got 20.5 inches of snow over the weekend and we are expecting 6"-10" more inches starting tomorrow! I wish I didn't have to travel into work in this mess because I would definitely be scrapping the day away fo sho!!!

No comments: