Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Card Challenge Corner at SSC...

Challenge Time!! We are already on the second week in March...can you believe how time is flying by? Wow! The challenge for the second week of each month is based on a technique. This week's technique is DISTRESSING! All types are accepted..inking, tearing, sanding, ripping, scratching...it all counts :)

How to take the challenge:
Complete your card using a distressing technique and upload a picture of your card to the card challenge discussion and the gallery.

Please be specific when uploading your photo to the gallery, don't forget to title and tag your work correctly so we can find it.

Title of Photo: March2010 Cards Week 2
Tags: March2010Card2

My sample:



Here is a direct link to participate and find out more info on this challenge:


Hope to see you gettin' your distress on!

2 comments:

Amy said...

WHOO WHOOT for SSC!! I just love your blog Pryn! I'm so sorry I don't visit as often as I would like, with 2 littles running around its hard to do everything on the puter everyday! Big hugs!! You ROCKED this challenge BTW!!

{Sarah} said...

Ooh great examples!! I really love yours!!! =)