Monday, July 12, 2010

Got cake?

Thank you my friends for commenting on my last post and letting me know your paper preferences for your Copics. I plan on buying the minimum amount of each so that I can find the one that works best for me. You are all such a great help and I appreciate the time you took to help :)

I have had the worst sweet tooth lately! I am not really a baked goods eater, but I do love cookies. I will eat cake on a VERY rare occasion. When I do, I prefer homemade. There is no better cake than one made of paper :)

This card was made for one of our Stamp and Scrap Challenges over at Simply Scrapping Crafts (SSC). The challenge was to follow this recipe:
You must use:
* 3 different patterned papers with at least one shaped (ex. circle, heart, label, shaped border, etc.)
*Bling
* A layered stamped image (at least 2 layers)
* and Ribbon

"Celebrate":


Close up of the 3D layers:



Supplies Used:
Card: DCWV Textured
Cardstock: Unknown (using up scraps)
Patterned Paper: All Basic Grey from the Blush Line
Rhinestones: Kaisercrafts
Ribbon: Darice
Stamps: Doodlebug (cake); InkaDinkaDoo (Celebrate)
Ink: Archival Jet Black (Ranger)
Other: Colored Pencils (Heidi Swapp); Pop Dots

Now I am craving goodies even more...lol ;)

Hope you are having a SWEET Monday!

2 comments:

Brianna Marshall said...

super cute girl!i love all the demension!

Angie Blom said...

oh yummy card. love the demension girl... beautiful.