Thursday, September 24, 2009

Letters H and I...

Ha ha! I've caught up with the card challenges...for now ;) We have a wedding to attend on Saturday, so I know I will fall behind again. Hopefully I will have some time Sunday before the football game to get caught up again. Not some of my best stuff, but I guess they aren't too horrible. Here we go:

Letter H: The challenge is to make a birthday card with an owl on it. I know he doesn't have a mouth, but the mouth made it look super goofy. Without it, it's just goofy ;) Didn't quite turn out as I had hoped, but I didn't have extra time to redo.


Products used:

Card: DCWV Textured

Patterned Paper: cut from Basic Grey-Blush line

Cardstock: unknown (using up some scraps)

Brads: Making Memories

Inks: Distress Walnut Stain (Ranger)

Also used: Zig Writer Pen; Souffle Pen (Sakura); pop dots

Letter I: This challenge calls for using something icy. You must add bling as well.



Products used:
Card: DCWV Textured
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey Blitzen line
Cardstock: unknown (using up some scraps)
Crystals: EK Success
Ribbon: Darice
Inks: Distress Vintage Photo (Ranger)
Die Cuts: Quickutz Cookie Cutters Circles
Stamps: Imaginisce
Also used: Diamond Stickles (Ranger); Zig Writer Pen

I apologize for the weird angle on this last photo. It was the best one to show the shimmer from the stickles. I love me some shimmer :)

No comments: