Saturday, October 31, 2009

"13 Days Of Halloween"...Day 13...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL!!!!!

I had originally planned a mini album for this 13th day, but then I got smacked with tonsillitis that turned into the head cold from hell. Needless to say, since I could not get out of bed most of the week, I did not get it finished :( I will post it, however, when I do get around to finishing.

Thankfully, I had made some extra projects :)

Glimmer Misted Pumpkin Card:


The card itself, the tulle and the oval circles for the pumpkin were all sprayed with a combo of 4 different Glimmer Mist colors.

Close up of the faux barbed wire (I learned this trick from Mr. Tim Holtz....just some wire and staples):



Supplies Used:
Card: Darice
Cardstock: unknown (using up scraps)
Stamps: Close To My Heart
Inks: Archival Sepia (Ranger)
Wire: recycle from packaging
Tulle: Michael's
Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels): Sunflower; Candy Apple Red; Golden Terra Cotta; Coffee Shop
Other: Pop Dots; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
Hope you all have a safe and Happy Halloween :)

No comments: