Sunday, October 25, 2009

"13 Days of Halloween"...Day 7...

Today's project is a simple one (are you seeing a pattern here? All I have time for is simple...lol). I bought some really awesome organza spiderweb bags with crystals bead trim at the craft store for....$1.00!!!!! I couldn't believe the price. They are so nice and worth more than that, in my opinion. Who am I to argue a bargain like this? So, anyway...I picked up a couple to give some scrappy goodness to a few of my friends. I filled them with Halloween themed items: Rub ons from both Imaginisce and Reminisce; Brads from both Karen Foster and Imaginisce; Ribbon from Karen Foster; and a couple of the bags had some K&Co. Bling (I bought the last of what they had). Oh! I should put some candy in there too....good thing I tied the bags with a bow and not a knot...lol ;)

I made some homemade tags with various Quickutz diecuts. Here is a close-up pic of the goodie bag tag:


In this pic you can really see how sheer the bags are...spooky cool!


Here is a close-up of the crystal bead trim on one of the Black bags with Silver print:


Here are some of the tags:


Remember all goodie bags do not need to be filled with candy for Halloween. You can make a bag for any hobby lover. Right down to your favorite fisherman...you can fill a bag with bobbers, fishing line, lures, jiggs, worms....ewww! Ok maybe not worms...but candy ones would work ;) What can you come up with?

No comments: