Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Last day to VOTE for TGF's Royal Battle...

Hello my cyber friends! Today, Tuesday, is the last day to vote for round 4 in The Greeting Farm's Royal Battle. If we make it through, it will be the fifth and FINAL week. Can you help push us to the finals? I think 6 or 7 teams are being cut. We cannot do it without your help! There is only ONE vote allowed this week. May we count on you for another round of voting? Here is a direct link to Lesley's creation for this week:

As a reminder, Lesley stamped and colored the Flirty Edward stamp, stamped the cellophane wrappers with a club Anya stamp AND made the chocolate!!!!! Whew!!! She was a busy girl!!!! Help reward this effort with a vote :) Ha ha...I am shameless...I know ;)
Ok...now I am super backed up with posts, so I am going to see if I can run a stretch of them ;) This card was made for SSC's Punch and Die Cutter Challenge Group. This group has been revamped and saved from the chopping block! SOOOO excited we are keeping this group. I really feel good when I can utilize my dies and die cut machines. I still adore my Quickutz dies. I haven't bought any new ones lately....only Cricut cartridges. Is it my imagination or are the Cricut cartridges getting REALLY good as of late? I have like 5 or 6 on my must have list. Can you say 'BROKE'...ha ha!!! Anyway....back to the new group challenge. It is now running bi-monthly and has some new twists added.

The challenge for April 8, 2010 is to use an animal on your card or layout. The twist is that the animal must have more than 2 legs and no wings. Remember, you have until the end of the month to finish your challenge. There will be a new one posting this Thursday, April 22, 2010. Participating in both will get you 2 chances for the Designer of the Month Drawing!!!

I Love Ewe:

Supplies Used:
Card: DCWV Textured
Cardstock: Unknown (using up scraps)
Patterned Paper: Heidi Grace Designs
Die Cuts: Sheep, Moxie Font (Quickutz); Labels 8 Nestability (Spellbinders)
Ribbon: Unknown (garage sale score)
Other: Zig Pen; Pink heart cut from Heidi Grace Designs paper; Inkessentials White Pen (Ranger)

You may be asking yourself, 'What is this "Designer of the Month" stuff'? Well, this is an AWESOME opportunity for you to enter to WIN some FREE goodies and have your picture posted on SSC's main website. Here is a peek at the prize package:
Can you use some of this to add to your scrap stash? Can I get an 'Oh Yeah'? OH YEAH BABY!!!! The best thing yet is that you get an entry for EVERY challenge that you enter. You have until the end of the month to post your entries. It is only April 20th my friends....there is a bunch of time to finish NUMEROUS challenges! Pop on over and GET BUSY!!!! As usual, here is a handy dandy direct link to the community for ya:
I will see you there right? Whoo hoo! Get the party started!!!

6 comments:

Clare said...

Ooooo! Your card is SO cute! I love the letters - how did you do that?
And I see you got some spellbinders - looking forward to seeing what else you come up with using them!
Popping over by the gallery to vote today. :)

Amy said...

I voted for you guys lovey! Lesley really outdid herself with her creation! It was amazing!!

I love your card too!! I love that sentiment, it is just so funny!

Jennipher said...

That card is too cute! OMG, I have got to do more with my Cricut.

Unknown said...

I love that card! You come up with amazing layouts and I love all of them! Pretty colors and the whole think is awesome!

2amscrapper said...

Stopping by to say hi. Your card is so adorable.

Maureen Merritt said...

Pryn, where have you been. You dropped out of the blogging world & I miss you!! Come back soon :)