Monday, May 24, 2010

Stop this ride...

I want to get off!! WOW!!! Can you believe it has almost been a month since I blogged last? Life has just been so busy and crazy!!! SLOW DOWN!!! I miss my fellow cyber bloggers!!! I just have a few more things to get caught up on and I will hopefully be back for good! I can't even remember what project I posted last...lol! Wow...that is REALLY bad!!! For anyone else going through the Ferris Wheel of life...here is a card for ya :)

"Hang In There"


Supplies Used:
Card: DCWV Textured
Cardstock: Unknown (using up scraps)
Stamps: Inka Dinkadoo (Chandelier); Making Memories (Rummage Alphabet)
Ink: Archival Jet Black (Ranger)
Rhinestones: Darice
Ribbon: Recycled off of packaging from a Hallmark note pad set
Other: Tonic Edge Distressing Tool

To all of the blog owners that I follow...I am soooo sorry for being absent from your blog!! I will be hopping all week to try to catch up on as much as I can. If I have missed yours, PLEASE let me know so I can stop by and see your wonderful creations!!!

Happy Monday!!!

8 comments:

Theresa said...

This is such an awesome card Pryn! I absolutely love it! You are so lovely AND talented - who could ask for more???

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Welcome back to blog land!! :) Your card looks so elegant! Thank you for always brightening my day with your lovely, lovely comments!

A Cards Delight said...

Welcome back! I love this card and your designs are awesome! Hey coming to the burg in June!

Maureen Merritt said...

Yay! You are back, oh, how I've missed you!! I only made, what, 3 comments about it :)
I love your card, the chandelier is gorgeous and I love that big fat ribbon. You are great at using recycled items on your projects!! Can't wait to see more Pryn, welcome back!

Clare said...

Aw, welcome back Pryn! I was honestly just wondering all this past week when you were going to blog again! So happy to have you get back! :)
LOVE the card - so elegant!

Jennifer said...

GREAT card! Love that chandelier stamp!!

Sandiecris said...

just moved out of the 'burg

Jennipher Lowery said...

Hey life happens. don't sweat the small stuff. Card is super cool.